Psalms 84: 6-7

As they pass through the Valley of Baca, the make it a place of springs; the autumn rain also covers it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.

Monday, September 15, 2008

My dip into the blogging world!!

Hello!! Well, I have ventured upon the blogging world! While trying to finish 3 labs I have due (yes, I have found myself returning to school along with my children to finish my degree!!) I decided to check out a sweet blessed family's page, the Bossell's, to see what was happening with their great blessing and low and behold here I am creating a page!! I love reading and found myself greatly intrigued with myspace, so I am praying that this is not the near addiction that I am trying to break free from with myspace, haha!! Well, after an hour of trying to figure all this out, I better get back to my school work while my husband is smiling ear to ear, the cowboys have just won!!

2 comments:

Ilene said...

Hello Kristy, welcome to the blogging world? Your page looks great. Sorry to say that this blogging thing is pretty addicting as well. Have a great day!

Jennifer said...

I admire you for going back to school and raising 3 kids....Miss ya!