Psalms 84: 6-7

As they pass through the Valley of Baca, the make it a place of springs; the autumn rain also covers it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh, the love of Fall!!


"I love FALL!!" I said to myself today as I was walking outside to load kiddos up to get more kiddos from school. I love the moment you can take that deep breath of air and know that fall is here, isn't' God amazing!! I love to watch the leaves change and fall, pumpkin pickin at the Weick's with ALL my family, decorating the front yard, and most of all FOOTBALL games!! Fall always makes me want to watch "You've Got Mail", over and over. I've seen it at least 20 times!! It makes me want to move to New York (just in the fall), own a children's bookstore, and cut my hair really short like Meg Ryan's!! We always venture towards Red River this time if September with my parents just to watch the leaves, relax, and create lasting memories for my kids with my parents. I love times like that that God has so graciously blessed us with!! I will always cherish them. But this year we are having to skip Red River and head to Denver instead for my grandpa's birthday. Although the smell and sights of Red River Main Street will be missed, we will have a great time with my grandparents making memories for my kids to cherish of them! I will post pics when we get back and please pray for our safe travels, ex: Kristy's road rage during rush hour traffic...haha!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Amen to fall!! Love your blog. Miss ya!