Psalms 84: 6-7

As they pass through the Valley of Baca, the make it a place of springs; the autumn rain also covers it with pools. They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Answered prayers....My God Supplies!!

Below is a response that I received via my myspace from someone about my opinion about who we as Americans installed into the White House. I may be a little opinionated but I stand by my saying that we have installed a baby killer into the most powerful house in America. I know that God can change his heart and I am devoting myself daily to pray for this man, his family, and his beliefs. When I received this response, my first reaction was shock and then wanting to lash back. But taking lesson in being slow to anger and think first.....I chose to pray about it and I believe that the website from Dutch Sheets was sent to me by a friend by the grace of God and an answer to a prayer. I ask each of you to join me in praying for our newly elected president and others (such as this woman) who have this same opinions about their bodies...this is the response that I got:

"Is that all your thinking about? What about the economy? The state of it is going to be hard to fix and I think with the democrats in, they will have a long road, but in time we will have the change this country needs. No one is going to tell me what to do with my body. That is between me and my God! As it should be with everyone! Personal commitment between you and your God."



I believe that God answered my prayer in how to respond with His love to this woman and I did. I responded with the following:


I have been praying for a response to the below, I believe this was sent to me for that reason.

www.dutchsheets.org

This explains exactly how I feel and believe.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I choose to live by what my God states is right because I know one day we all will stand before the throne of judgement and answer for what we have done. I worship my God everyday for the ability to seek forgiveness for my sin which is covered by the blood of Jesus. I know we will answer for what we stood by and protected (life) and not for how much money we had or the state of the economy we lived in.

Pro-life is a passion that God has placed on my heart and has set it on fire. I minister to teens on a weekly basis and believe there is a reason for this. I personally have lost two babies due to miscarriage. My first one was at 11-12 weeks and my husband and I saw the precious child we will meet in heaven one day on a sonogram. I believe that life begins at the moment of fertilization, it is everything and a miracle the God created. I believe that because at an early age of only 11 weeks our baby had legs, arms, body and head, he or she was amazingly beautiful. My second one was at 8 weeks. I know that Frank and I can't wait for the day we all reach heaven and actually get to meet our two precious babies for the first time. Although we were cheated this on earth, oh what a glorious day that will be for my family.

Although my heart aches for the loss of these two babies, I now choose to look at our loss as a blessing in disguise. Our two babies are in heaven rejoicing with the Lord and my brother. We lost these two children before my brother was killed in a car accident. If I were to have had these babies, I probably wouldn't have had anymore. But I learned I was pregnant with Max 6 months after my brother's death. Giving birth to Max I could literally see the tenderness return to my parents and the hurt loosen from their hearts. They had a precious miracle to smile about again. I know what it is like to lose a baby, but not a child of 22 years. God knew what are family needed and we chose to serve Him through all our struggles and difficulties and He supplied all we needed and more (our precious Avery Alana). All I can say is God is good and amazing in all that He does, don't ever doubt that....ever.

It makes my heart so sad to think of how much of a blessing our babies have been to us and others and close to 50 million never got the chance or choice to change the heart of someone they would have come into contact with.

I am not sorry nor will I apologize for stepping on any toes about my opinion !!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Thank you for sharing your heart.

Thomas Family said...

That is one awesome post!

not sure said...

Beautifully written!